With over 20 years of management and resource development experience in the non-profit sector, Sari has a keen understanding of the issues faced by today’s non-profit and is passionate about building the capacity of this sector. Sari has worked with more than 100 organizations in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, the Atlantic provinces and internationally, amassing a wealth of expertise in managing non-profit organizations and programs. Her client list ranges from small grass roots organizations like the network of Native Friendship Centres across Alberta to local hospitals like Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital Foundation (former name) to provincially and nationally recognized organizations like YWCA Moncton in New Brunswick and large international institutions like McGill University in Montreal.
To follow are a few examples of how Sari can help your organization.
- Leadership Coaching
- Capital Campaign Planning & Feasibility Studies
- Board Governance & Coaching
- Sustainable Fund Development Training & Coaching
- Major Gifts Training & Coaching
- Donor Accountability & Stewardship Programming
- Strategic Planning Facilitation
- Human Resource Management & Planning
- Strategic Communications Coaching
- Volunteer Management Training & Coaching
For further information or to speak with Sari directly, contact her here!