The therapeutic application of the ancient science and practice of yoga is designed to support the health and wellness of a person on all levels: physical, psychological, and spiritual.
Over the last 15 years there has been a flurry of research to demonstrate the effectiveness of sustained yoga practice for the treatment of a variety of acute and chronic health conditions such as:
- chronic pain
Designed to help people address the physical and emotional issues related to the above issues, Sari combines the expertise of kripalu yoga, restorative yoga, somatic therapy, naturotherapy, mindfulness based stress reduction, sound therapy and phoenix rising yoga therapy, to provide:
- Individual Sessions: $125.
- Group Sessions: $175 (2 – 15 ppl) ($295 (15 – 30 ppl).
- Yogi Rx Program (6-week program): $450 (includes manual)
- Yogi Rx Program (8-week program): $600 (includes manual)
Each of the private sessions will include:
- simple warm-up movements – preparing the body for deeper yoga postures,
- an investigation into the yogic philosophy and approach to overall health and well-being,
- yogic breathing exercises (pranayama),
- mindfulness and meditation practices
- a yoga “prescription” of asanas, meditations, readings and practices to activate the body’s natural healing abilities and support your overall well-being – both on and off the mat.
As a registered naturotherapist, private sessions with Sari may be partially covered by health insurance.
For further information about the therapeutic application of yoga download the presentation below or contact Sari today!